Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jade !! Thanks for your comment and welcome to Day 1 - probably Day 3/4 by now?? Are you feeling a little less 'tin man'?? Getting those joints oiled and lubed up with some movement? Please feel free to share your experience along the way - I do read and pay attention :)) 
Jade P
1 person likes this.
Day 7 done, I didn’t feel motivated today but got on the mat because I did commit and feel better for it. Feeling less stiff and feeling positive. Thank you for the Encouragement.
Robert Sidoti
The hardest part sometimes is to roll out the mat and begin - almost always feel better and rarely regret it :)) Thanks for sharing here Jade !! 
Shelby R
1 person likes this.
I am excited about this 30 day challenge!!Day 1 is complete! Can't wait to do day 2 tomorrow!
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
great way to start my friday morning  :))
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Shelby R !! OMG, I can't believe I never saw this comment - welcome to the 30 day challenge!! :)) Have you finished? Did you continue? How are you feeling? 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Sandra Ž !! Welcome! Nice to have you here with us! Please feel free to comment as much as you like - always nice to know how you're doing and feeling along the way! 
Louise O
1 person likes this.
I did this series 11 months ago - and I'm back for more. Using this series as 20mins of early morning wake-up movement before a daily writing practice, every day in December.  Excited for each day. Thanks Robert Sidoti !
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Robert Sidoti 
I did this serie in march during the first lock-down in the Netherlands. Feels very good to start the day,  the difference instead of springtime is that I feel more stiff in wintertime pffft the more reason to get out my bed and jump on my yoga mat   Have a good day everyone!
81-90 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial