Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: You Got This!<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: You Got This!
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
..."rinse out the back a little bit" loved it all; core, balance, long relaxation
Robert Sidoti
Heeey Chrissy ✌️ Nothing wrong with a little back rinsing:) Nice to see you!
Carlene B
1 person likes this.
I truly appreciate the thought and effort you've put into these practices. It takes wisdom and care to do such a great job and to motivate peeps to pitch every day. Really so grateful. Thanks !
Robert Sidoti
That’s so sweet of you to mention Carlene 🙏🏽 It is a fair amount of thought and effort but so totally worth it! ‘Meeting’ people like you and so many others and hearing how much they appreciate the videos Yoga Anytime provides and how they feel better on and off the mat ... I love all of that🙏🏽✌️🧘‍♂️ Thanks for sharing Carlene!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Another lovely practice. Tree pose had me wobbling all over the place. Loved it! Felt it all coming together - balance, focus and strength. I'll take that sensation into my Sunday for an enjoyable excursion with my kids Elliot(20) and Isabella (14) So grateful to you Robert.
Connie N
Hello Robert! I am finally letting you know how thankful I am for this resource. My 14 year old son has also been with me thru parts of this journey. Excellent resource for any age boys to do yoga! Yay! Even though we have been traveling and had injuries and sickness that have prevented us from being a daily 30 days, your positive and welcoming attitude make it easy to pick up where we left off and continue again. If we lived on the same coast we would love to attend a class with you and tell you thank you in person. All our best to you and yours!
Robert Sidoti
Thank you for this comment Connie ! 🙏🏽
I love hearing that you have been sharing this experience with your son. Having a 15 year old myself I know exactly how sweet and powerful a connection that can be AND to be instilling good movement and body/mind awareness at an young age:)
Well if we are ever on the same coast and you are able to attend, it would be a pleasure to meet you and your son!
All my best, Robert✌️
Luna K
It has become my medicine now. My mind needs it the same way as my body.. Some days it’s “un mal qui fait du bien” as we say in French. I confess that I do some poses my way instead of yours but it’s fine with me. Thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Luna! Yes agreed, yoga is medicine for both mind and body! I'm so happy you are here and enjoying the challenge, feel free to do the postures exactly as you wish, that's one of the goals with this 'Feeling Alright' challenge :) Have a beautiful day!
Jayme B
2 people like this.
I loved this one! Tree pose is a great way to start the day! One of my favorite days so far. Thanks, Robert!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial