30 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me, Soozi! I'm glad you can take it at your own pace and honor what you need during the practice. Keep me posted on how your practice is going!
Sarah D
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Namaste 🙏🏻
Sarah Beston
You're very welcome, Sarah D! Thanks for practicing with me here. Namaste, Sarah
Brigitte M
1 person likes this.
loved the practice and the ending in shavasana: „If you have time, stay longer, if you don‘t have time, stay even longer“ — so true!! Thank you!
Sarah Beston
Hi Brigitte M, so happy to hear! I reminded myself of this in Savasana today—thanks for sharing!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, Loved it when you said 'Listen inside to the teacher within'. That's so true. Practising yoga is an invitation to go an a spiritual journey and to reconnect with mystery. It's all about embracing change and not avoiding it. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for the reminder, Glenford N! It was so helpful to hear this this morning. I will be taking your advice and embracing the mystery today. Warmly, Sarah
David G-
1 person likes this.
Thanks for response in the previous practice. I synchronize so well with your cues I thought you were Birgitte's former student. I found her through her Yoga Nidra course on Insight Timer, which led me to her YouTube yoga videos, and then here, to YogaAnytime.  

This practice was fun! Great flow for me. Hope you are having a nice day. 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I will definitely practice with her, David Goldstein! Thanks so much and have a beautiful weekend!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah, for this great practice! You are a great teacher! Namaste! 💝
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial