Yoga Rx: Shoulder and Chest Expansion<br>Nathan Briner

Yoga Rx: Shoulder and Chest Expansion
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Meg M
1 person likes this.
This was fantastic. Especially great for most of my clients that have that upper cross syndrome. Thank you so much!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Nice and gentle but very effective. Loving the shavasana as well...
Kathryn B
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed this morning. Thank you.
Nathan Briner
Working on the chest and shoulders is such a wonderful practice. The posture and joint benefits are immediately palpable, but there is a more subtle benefit that is often missed. Recovering space and openness in the chest reveals a wonderful calm, quiet stillness that the mind can rest in. Check it out next time you do the practice. When the chest is open, let the attention drop into that space and settle there for a while. Let me know what you discover.
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice. Tight shoulders are another problem for me. I loved the standing poses thst stretch the shoulders and chest open. Feels wonderful, thank you for this session🌾
Eric K
1 person likes this.
This was my first class with Nathan and it was perfect. So beautiful, subtle, and deep. Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Eric thank you for the kind words!
Kate M
Genius. Just genius. This felt quite amazing. Can't wait to share these ideas!
Nathan Briner
Kate that’s so great! I’m glad you liked the routine.
I’ll be creating more in the near future. Anything you’d like to see covered?
Kate M
Would love to see more hip routines... the other end of the spine, and the other part of the equation for moving into backbends like Urdhva Dhanurasana : ) (I've actually done your shoulder routine 3 times in the last 24 hours! And will present it as part of our warmup tonight in my Ashtanga class!)
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial