Yoga Rx: Shoulder Strength<br>Nathan Briner

Yoga Rx: Shoulder Strength
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Just love your calm, gentle approach. It somehow makes the work seem simple, and yet afterwards I feel so refreshed and alive. Hope to see you again soon on Yoga Anytime! 🙏🏻
Nathan Briner
Thank you Jenny! Glad you liked the session.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Again, just excellent. The block arrangement for headstand was wonderful. The blocks provide instant alignment feedback - and it feels so sweet and secure. I also appreciated the approach to handstand. These videos are a treasure!
Nathan Briner
Kate! Thank you for that feedback. The blocks for headstand are my absolute favorite supported version of this pose. Like you said, instant alignment. It’s like the body just gets it! Glad you are enjoying :)
Deborah G
1 person likes this.
Loved this!! Thank you so much!!!
Pat Pao
1 person likes this.
Excellent - really enjoyed this practice :)
Nathan Briner
Thank you Pat Pao
Kate M
1 person likes this.
My students also really appreciated the block set-up for headstand. I want to take some of this sequencing into my class again this week : ) (I've sent my students the links to this website as well as your own : )
Nathan Briner
That headstand technique is such a treasure. You can really stay for a long while and enjoy the benefits of the inversion. I’m glad your students are enjoying it too :)
LOUISE F
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness - you have helped me progress in my nemesis asana. I have been feeling quite low for a while because I just couldn't "get it". I tried and tried watched so many videos android so many books but stumbled all the time.. The blocks against the wall  you taught - instant alignment!!! Yay!!! . Now I know what I was searching for I can build strength and stability in the right places. Thanks so much!!!
Are there any further practices on Yoga anytime that take us to full headstand with you ? Thanks again Namaste Lou
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial