The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 3: Explore Deeply<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 3: Explore Deeply
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Loved the twisting child’s pose in prayer towards the end. Such a sweet gesture and perfect for today - Happy Valentines! ❤️❤️❤️
Tracy S
Thank you Wade for very detailed cueing, always allowing us to pause and check in with our heart not our head space. I appreciated how you always brought us back to the cat/cow tilt in all poses and reminding us to explore this in all planes of motion. The twist in child's pose was heavenly! My body was ready for shavasana every part inside and out had been touched and cared for. A beautiful practice!!!!! Namaste!
Wade
HI Tracy! So glad you liked the flow and it felt good for your body. I feel like sometimes Im a cat/cow junkie...its such a good mobilizer for our spine the feeling can be addictive and a nice way to move the energy around to free up space! Thanks for being a part of the challenge!
Annastasia S
Loved the gentle, luxurious beginning! Your guidance helped to make all else as challenging as I wished to make it, this rainy day in Ireland. Thank you! 🌦🙏🏽🌈🎯🌎🧚🏼‍♂️
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Annastasia great to hear from you and so glad you are joining us in the Flow and feeling it! Was just talking to two people from Ireland yesterday so your note of practicing on a rainy day gave me a vivid picture!
Wendy W
Love this practice with you. I’m amazed when my mind thinks I can’t do that, then suddenly body is there doing it! Your challenge is perfect for me where I am. Thhank you kind teacher, namaste! 🙏
Annastasia S
Wade sounds like a premonition of a UK and Irish trip soon. 🧘🏻‍♂️🔮🎻☮️🍻
Wade
1 person likes this.
Annastasia just might be!!!
Wade
HI Wendy thank you for powering through the challenges, Im sure its also inspiring others on the thread! The smile on your profile pic says "I got this!"
Sarasloves
That was lovely thank you Wade!
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial