The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 3: Explore Deeply<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 3: Explore Deeply
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Susan C
A much-needed checking in with my alignment and breath, but more importantly, it is providing a consideration of the day's purpose. Thank you Wade
Wade
Sarasloves thanks for being a part of this! How's life in Sydney? (great city )
Wade
Hi Susan thanks for connecting with us on the challenge ...just reading what you wrote, is reminding me to go back and check in today!!
Sarasloves
1 person likes this.
Wade life here in Sydney is pretty sweet thank you!
Glenford N
Hi Wade. I really focussed on deep listening and tuning into my heart. I will take my feelings of exploration and discovery off the mat and into my interactions with my community. Watch out world!
Wade
Hi Glenford Yes please get out there and share it, this is what our world needs.
Joanne D
Thank you that was lovely I struggled with yesterday class ! So it’s great to be back accepting each practice is different and no judgement on ourselves (-; look forward to tomorrow x
Wade
Hi Joanne great to hear from you and thanks for challenging yourself and at the same time realizing that its ok if it doesn't come easy...do whats right for you!!
Blagovesta G
As a runner I must say that this was a great practice to stretch and I absolutely enjoyed following the movements. Thank you Wade!
Wade
Hi Blagovesta, that's great to hear. I love how yoga supports all the other activities that we love to do!
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial