The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 3: Explore Deeply<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 3: Explore Deeply
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
Hi Djamila V so good to hear from you and thanks for sharing this beautiful message! Heart connections are so needed right now!
Dayna Wildern
Thank you very much Wade.  I'm new to this site and this is my first challenge series, looking forward to day 4.  I liked your harmonium. :) 
Wade
hi Dayna Wildern welcome to the Challenge and so glad you are resonating with it! The harmonium is my little baby :)
Dayna Wildern
Wade May I ask the name of the Ganesha mantra? It was beautiful I'd love to learn it : )  
Wade
2 people like this.
Dayna Wildern Yes it's one of my favorite!! Here you go :) jai Ganesha, jai Ganesha, Jai Ganesha Pahimam. Sri Ganesha, Sri Ganesha, Sri Ganesha Rakshamam..Gam Ganapataye Namo Namah.. ENJOY!

Dayna Wildern
Wade, you are a gem! Thank you :)

Meaghan S
Just the right amount for me today. Blessings to the teachers that bring the yoga and the community that receives and transforms it back outward to their communities. 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meaghan S your words resonate with me and how this whole cycle of giving-receiving energy works!
Ivalo
I felt very heavy in my legs today  and almost  didn't  show up. having  the challenge  helped and I feel good about  having  had shownup for myself . thank you.
Wade
Ivalo O Thank you for sharing! The willingness/ strength to show up to the mat sometimes is harder than the practice itself! The awareness to know when to push through this feeling and when to know your body needs rest is real! I am glad you felt it out and shared this common challenge to staying on the yoga path!  
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial