The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 6: Empowered Heart<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 6: Empowered Heart
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Chrys M
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade, I'm really enjoying the challenge and already plan to repeat it. I was feeling stale and hadn't really been looking forward to my time on the mat each day. Your challenge has certainly changed that! so far I've felt excited, scared, frustrated, empowered, a sense of fun and a sense of joy...all of which adds up to growth. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Wade
Hi Chrys Im so glad you are inspired and 'feeling' the journey! Thanks of staying dedicated to the process and going for it and thanks for the feedback- it helps keep me inspired so win-win!
Phuong E
Waves of giggles bursted through my body when I did the ustrasana drops. Delightful! So glad we worked on fear the previous lesson, because I leaned into the challenge (literally!). Fun can open your heart too!
Wade
Hi Phuong You are the first person that said they went for it! thats awesome! It always makes me have a laugh too! great to hear from u
Veronica L
1 person likes this.
That was hard work today! I have been working with 'faith' as 'knowing inside' and the courage that this gives you, so it was a perfect way to enhance and strengthen the connection between my own practice and my teaching. I absolutely love the final mudra with the chanting and the intention of sharing love and peace to all, even those who trigger us! Thank you.
Wade
HI Veronica! Great to hear from you and so nice you are feeling this practice beyond the physical aspects!! Thanks for sharing your journey and inspiring me and others!!
Kate M
Another gem for navigating the troubling times! Cultivating strength and compassion... beautiful  sequencing, Wade. Thank you. Hoping you and yours are well!
Wade
Kate thanks for checking in, my family is well and so am I- I hope you are too and keep sharing the love for yoga with others!
Kate M
It's a lifeline!!! 🌎🙏🏻🙃💕✨
LOUISE F
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade
Well Im up to Day 6 of this Heart Opening Series - I have felt even more emotions! I was certainly challenged yesterday on Day 5 BUT I did manage to get through it and to identify a few things a lot more clearer. These things are in no doubt blocking /challenging me both  physically and mentally.
They are challenging because they involve dealing with a very emotionally "high maintenance" family member who always seems to make me feel like I am the bad person but todays Day 6 spiritual style ending certainly helped me to flatten the curve of the feelings of frustration and irritation I have been having with this family member.
I try hard not to get frustrated with myself in my yoga practice as I understand its the journey and not the destination with all yoga practice work and this again is one of my challenge. I am very grateful I have the ability, time and opportunity to practice.
Thank you for such mindful and directed practice series. I look forward to Day 7 tomorrow!
Hope you are taking care in lockdown. Namaste, love and light Lou
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial