Practice with Patricia: Pelvis, Hips, and Core<br>Patricia Sullivan

Practice with Patricia: Pelvis, Hips, and Core
Patricia Sullivan

Watch this Practice
Susan M
1 person likes this.
rather new to this .... I have such sore hips and low back! It keeps me awake. I feel great having done this .... recommendation for nip openers welcome! I have had sciatica and psoas problems. Thanks!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Yes, very yummy practice indeed. Thanks for all of the insights. What does it mean when there's little pops in the sacrum like when we shift the legs from side to side on our back? (I've also heard that popping when I do half moon against the wall.)
Patricia Sullivan
Hi Christel, looks like I missed this comment and question first time around. Glad the practice feels good to you. Re: popping, most of the best whizes, anatomy geeks and therapists I've asked about this say it's possibly due to tendons rolling over the edges of bones from asymmetry and therefore slight instability causing that phenomenon. Bring your breath and as much open awareness as you can to the area and see if you get inner suggestions. Like, moving more slowly, carefully. If you're not getting pain during the yoga nor later at least it seems like a benign bodily phenomenon. For me, moving slower helps.
Elizabeth H
1 person likes this.
love this practice for warming up hips and back in the morning
Susan R
1 person likes this.
My body and my mind are so happy to have found your classes.
Patricia Sullivan
Hi Susan, I'm so glad you found these classes  help your body AND mind to feel happy. Our joy  radiates out in blessings to many others. Perhaps you can allow yourself to feel that too. Love, P
Safak A
Thank you. Your voice is very calming!
Jennifer D
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I loooooooved this class. It was like you had magical insight into my anatomy and knew exactly how to fix all of the things I struggle with. Using the blocks to push/pull on that last seated posture was the absolute best!
Patricia Sullivan
Hi Jennifer~thanks so much for letting me know how much you enjoyed this hips and core class. I love working through these poses slowly enough to really feel and awaken the sensitivity that they bring. And the feeling of release and freedom of movement afterwards. Ahhhh. Enjoy! Patricia
Puri
1 person likes this.
I love the clarity that shines out from your teaching. Thanks for your humor, proximity and depth. 
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial