The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Caterina C
1 person likes this.
dear dear Sarah. Thank you so much for this first day of practice. I feel my body fresh and nourished. my heart is full of gratitude. FROM ITALY
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Caterina, You are so very welcome and thank you so much for practicing with me from Italy! I hope you and your loved ones are staying well and in good spirits during this difficult time. I'm very grateful to be practicing with you. Stay close. Warmly, Sarah
Hannah H
1 person likes this.
I started The Heart's Delight today. Absolutely killer playlist! I love all the summer fun and doo-wop. I am looking forward to tomorrow!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Hannah! I am so happy to hear that you started the summer challenge and that you're enjoying the playlist! Stay close and please keep me posted on how the coming days go for you. Warmly, Sarah
Hannah H
1 person likes this.
I'm starting the challenge again this summer after doing it twice last year. The playlist is so fun and it felt so good to move and open up my heart. Thank you for your thoughtful guidance !
Sandra Židan
Nice summer practice! Thanks, Sarah!
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful practice!  I love your teaching style & sweet energy, thank you, Sarah!
Sarah Beston
Sandra Židan, my apologies for missing this comment from a few months back. I am so glad you enjoyed the summer practices. Happy almost fall!
Sarah Beston
Thank you for sharing, Brenda B! I am so happy to be practicing with you here. Please stay close and let me know how future practices are for you. Sending love from Los Angeles.
David G-
1 person likes this.
I was digging all the comments on the first page. Excellent pain relief and loved the cooling breath practice. I am rewarding myself with a Carvel ice cream cake slice. It's 93 in NJ today. Looking forward to each day of the challenge. 
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial