The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
This challenge has been so sweet. My heart has felt so open by the ending of each episode. Thank you for offering this much-needed series!🌞❤️🙏🏻
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Jenny , so very happy to hear! Congratulations on getting to Day 5! My heart feels so incredibly grateful to be sharing these practices with you - sending lots of love!
Christel B
2 people like this.
What a wonderful ending session. Really enjoyed that. Namaste.
Debbie L
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for such a great series, Sarah! I enjoyed all of it! Namaste.
Glenford N
3 people like this.
I enjoyed turning up each day and I look forward to your next challenge, Sarah. Another beautifully paced practice and your descriptions were clear encouraging and sensitive. I have grown and made some important insights thanks to your excellence as a teacher. Namaste.
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Dear Sarah, I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge with you -5 days was of longer sessions was perfect actually,especially now in the blazing summer heat. The sessions were surprisingly slow, thorough and fluid and I really felt encouraged and able to stay with the breath throughout. I particularly enjoyed your suggestions for mudra and have found myself in lotus mudra silently repeating"no mud no lotus!" over the last few days - im sure that seeped in from another yogaanytime lovely practise with Trixie Flynn! Everything comes together --thank you so much!
Have a wonderful weekend
loveandpeacexxx
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dearest Christel, Congratulations on finishing the summertime challenge! I am honored to be on this journey with you! Stay close and wishing you a beautiful rest of your summer!
Sarah Beston
You are so very welcome, Debbie ! Congrats on finishing the challenge and so happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime. All the very best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Dearest Michelle, thank you so much for your kind comment and I am so happy to hear about your experience with the challenge. Congrats on finishing! Having studied with Dana Trixie Flynn in the past, I can't help but share "no mud, no lotus" - she's the best! Wishing you a beautiful rest of your summer! Much love and blessings.
Sarah Beston
Dear Glenford, congratulations on completing the challenge. It has been a true joy and honor to practice with you. And you are so right, we are always connected through the teachings. Many blessings, Sarah
1-10 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial