Welcome to Yoga: Building Strength to Open<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Building Strength to Open
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
I've been gone too long! Love Kira's energy and vocabulary, ie, "shmuggle." Such a gentle and nonjudgemental way to approach yoga and life.... Always puts a smile on my face and in my heart:) Thank you!!!
Kira Sloane
Welcome back, Tesa. Nice to be together again. xok
Gina G
1 person likes this.
Soothing for me today. So happy for the opportunity to touch in to your gentle heart Kira!
Louise D
1 person likes this.
Much wisdom! Thanks and Namaste!
Lizzy R
1 person likes this.
Really helpful to feel the shoulder and shoulder blade position for chaturanga while standing vertical. Love the word, "schnuggle." Thanks for the perfect class for today.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Lizzy, so glad that helped! Happy to be here together. xok
Ali DeVeny
1 person likes this.
As always Kira.. you start my morning off beautifully. Thank you for your light and love!
Ali DeVeny
Kira _ Starting a new teaching job today ( spec ed high school) and I am so lucky to have been able to follow this porctice before I got ready for my day.. or shall I say this got me ready for my day. Can you recomend any other shows on Yoga Anytime for those of us in the begginer range that still lack much flex in our body?? Not sure what other shows or yogis to watch. Thanks
Kira Sloane
Hi there Ali! Happy New Year!

Season 2 of this show will be launching soon.
Meanwhile, you might drop in with:

Kelly's Practical Magic Show:
//www.yogaanytime.com/show-vi ew/69/Yoga-Show-Practical-Magic

He idi's Season 4 of Asana Studies
//www.yogaanytime.com/show- season/620/Yoga-Asana-Studies-Seaso n-4-Heidi-Fokine

Devon's Season 4 of Inner Workings
//www.yogaanytime.com/show -season/1449/Yoga-Inner-Workings-Se ason-4

Robert has a handful of Level 1 practices that you might like:
//www.yogaanytime.com/show-vi ew/75/Yoga-Show-Keepin-it-Real

Als o, Jules Mitchell's practices in Season 2 of Asana Studies are very cool:
//www.yogaanytime.com/show-se ason/1031/Yoga-Anatomy-for-Yogis-Se ason-2-Jules-Mitchell

Goodness! I really love all our teachers don't I? Let me know where you are finding a match so I can guide you better!

xo
kira

Lupe S
Kira. Enjoy the practice. Especially the stretchs all over the body so so good, wonderful!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial