Welcome to Yoga: Building Strength to Open<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Building Strength to Open
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Sarah M
My back felt so different after this class. An area that usually has pain and feels tied in knots instead felt strong and energized! It was so noticeable I had to go Google "muscles of the back" just to see what the area was that had this new found strength--the lastissimus dorsi if anyone is interested. This was was great! I'm sure I'll watch it again just to get this awesome feeling back. :)
Kira Sloane
Sarah! This makes me so happy! The whole story! xok
Kira Sloane
Dearest Lupe, thank you for being here and practicing with us! Happy. xok
Sarah M
2 people like this.
Kira, it is so lovely to have you respond to these comments! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and build a community. It's very motivating!
Harnam Kaur G
Kira, you provide a great voice, and mellow vibr! Your pace is perfect for beginners, and those in healing, or simply returning from a hiatus. My guy joined the session, and he is a hockey, gym, hiking, animal who is recovering from shoulder rotator cuff sprains... and he felt restored from the short concise practice. We appreciate you leading us, and breaking it down into bite size mentally and physically digestible bites.
thanks again!
blessings to you and Yoga Anytime~
Kira Sloane
Dearest Harnam Kaur, thank you so much for being here and connecting in. Love to your sweetheart's shoulder and you. xok
Cheryl W
Thank you Kira I am coming back to Yoga I have tried to go straight into my old practise. It doesn't work. I am loving your Weclome to Yoga. It is so great to hit some basics in a loving and gentle way. Restablishing the connection with my body. Thank you so much.
Ruth E
You are one of the best Teachers ! Every class is special, the way you guide me ,tge way you explain every step is great! Thank you very much !
Ruth E
You are one of the best Teachers ! Every class is special, the way you guide me ,tge way you explain every step is great! Thank you very much !
Justine W
Please grant me the strength and the courage and the willingness to be open. Thankyou so much Kira. You are such a blessing.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial