Welcome to Yoga: Widening the Stance<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Widening the Stance
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Christy B
2 people like this.
Kira has an amazing ability to give voice to how my body is feeling. She has lots of quirky comments too that I really connect with. I will definitely be a follower of Kira! She is fun!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Dearest Christy, so glad you are here! xok
Erika D
HI Kira, I need your guidance through this website. I really want to follow you from beginning to end in order as I notice that you are building progressively. However, when you go into your page with all your episodes they are not in order and do not show which are from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc seasons. can you let me know how to figure out the order of your classes? Thank you so much!!!
Kira Sloane
Dearest Erika, I am so glad to be practicing together, and I so appreciate your feedback that we ned to re-look at the design of the Instructor Pages.

Meanwhile, the Welcome to Yoga Show Season 1 is progressive through the episodes. //www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/55/ Yoga-Show-Welcome-to-Yoga

And Inner Workings is also progressive. Season 1 prepares us for Season 2, and the release of Season 3 is imminent. //www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/4/Y oga-Show-Inner-Workings

Season 1 of the Step by Step Show is not necessarily progressive, rather we try to look at and unpack some of the usual postures. //www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/3/Y oga-Show-Step-By-Step

And the Posing Show is designed to help us unravel from the temptation to believe that there is one right way to do any of this. It's also not progressive, more of a resource. //www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/2/Y oga-Show-Posing

I hope this helps. Stay close.
xokira
Erika D
Thank you so much for taking your time to send me all the information. I look forward to growing, deepening, and sweetening my practice with you. Namaste,
xoxo Erika
Jamie M
1 person likes this.
I have just started following season 1 for beginners and I have really enjoy the slow progression. I have a bit of a bum knee from a bicycle accident, so I appreciate the extra tips provided when a certain posture just doesn't work for all. Can't wait to move into season 2. Thanks!
Kira Sloane
Stay close, Jamie. Glad you are here. xok
Lizzy R
Thank you! This was such a nice class for today. I especially enjoyed the moment when you brought the feeling of the prana and the softness in the hands from tadasana back into warrior 2.
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
A great closure of this week. Thank you for your beautiful guidance , and yes cool timing with the train in the end
Kira Sloane
Sweet to be together, Johanna. xok
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial