Welcome to Ashtanga: Fundamental Ashtanga Asanas<br>Dylan Bernstein

Welcome to Ashtanga: Fundamental Ashtanga Asanas
Dylan Bernstein

Watch this Practice
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Great instruction. Thank you.
Dylan Bernstein
Gabriel Truly glad to be of service. Please do keep enjoying practice and be in touch! D
Guillaume
1 person likes this.
Great sequence thank you. I’ve added it to my favorites
Dylan Bernstein
Guillaume  Thanks so much for that. It's really an honour and a pleasure to know that you'll make use of this video. I hope that it continues to offer insight and value as you keep returning to practice. And do feel most welcome to check out other offerings as I've tried my level best to include practices in this season that work on many levels. Be in touch and enjoy!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
i came back to this great session and was surprised how challenging i found it - guess i was paying closer attention! many thanks. 
Dylan Bernstein
Matthew That's music to my ears! I do think you're correct. The closer we pay attention to the details, the more involved the practice can become. Eventually they may just become conscious habits and not so much effort is required.. But good to hear that you are finding value in repeating! 
Katarina V
1 person likes this.
Dear Dylan! Also I returned to this practice once agin. The whole show. It is so nice. Hope you are doing well and keeping safe.
Love
Dylan Bernstein
Katarina V So wonderful to know that you have felt welcomed to be here! Glad to hear it's treating you well. Keep safe and well and happy new years! 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Nice.....Thanks!
Dylan Bernstein
Tracy C glad you are still exploring all these! 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial