45 Minute Yoga Flows: Detox Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Detox Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kate hope you are enjoying the summer!
Lina S
Great class! An invigorating one for sure!
Kate M
This was the perfect practice this morning, Wade . This season is the gift that keeps giving!! Love.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate M So great to hear from you again! Glad you are feeling the 45 min flows!!
Charlie S
Thank you Wade, I am really enjoying this season
Wade
Hi Charlie S it's great to hear from you and so glad you are feeling it!!
Shawn
So lovely! Really fun practice, so full of surprises! I love when I discover a class of yours that I haven't yet done. It looks like Antarctica was blissful. Happy winter days to you, Wade! ❄️☀️
Wade
hi Shawn how have you been and how is your yoga community doing? Antarctica was a real adventure of a lifetime...I still feel like Im on a boat some days!! 
Anastasia T
Thank you Wade.  Just what I needed after an early (too early!) Sunday wake up on a cold morning in Brooklyn.  Kids are still asleep and that was a perfect morning practice.  Challenging but also comforting.  Have a great day!  Thank you! 
David G-
Wade: been too long. Great practice. Let go of lots of soreness and was challenged with the variations. It is 90 degrees today and this felt like a childhood summer day at the water. Had a breeze cool me down during Savasana. Good times. Best, Dave 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial