45 Minute Yoga Flows: Motivated Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Motivated Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Kate M
Wade my practice has been tending toward a releasing of the idea of the "full expression" of a pose - which, after all, is something that will be unique for every practitioner. For too long I've beaten myself up trying to achieve some ideal expression of a pose (like the iconic photo of BKS Iyengar in Natarajasana!). This futile endeavour just blinded me to the wonder of each moment of embodied exploration...
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate very good point! So nice to have inspiration and direction but your full expression of the pose is just as valid as any 'bodies' expression :)
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I particularly enjoy doing poses teachers often skip or forget. Doing a pose you enjoy but you don't practice often is like visiting an old friend you haven't seen for a long time. I've enjoyed the various twists in this fun class. Thank you!
Wade
Great to hear from you Lina S, this is so true! We start to get in patterns as teachers and practitioners and that revisit of a pose that you haven't connected with in a while can be so nostalgic or even give you a totally new perspective if not done in a while !
Kate M
I just love your sequences, Wade . So nourishing to return to this : )
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Kate M Thanks for having a little Flash Back to this Flow with me!! big hug

Kate M
Well I really needed a little motivational nudge today.  Thank you Wade. It's so lovely to come back to your sequencing: it's really cool and creative and challenging yet not intimidating. Love. Happy Easter 2022!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate M Happy Easter - I hope you had a great weekend, great to hear from you and so glad you got some yoga in too!!
David G-
Morning, friend. That was fun. First time I called my mom onto the mat so deeply. She needs a little Zen in her life. Today created some good vibrations for sure. The lunch switches were fun.  Shanti, David 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you David G- and love that you gave the practice a dedication - Mom is surely feeling it! I just taught a class live today and did the hop/switches or lunge switches...get upper body and core strengtheners!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial