Aligned and Awake: Supported Foundation<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Supported Foundation
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Christel B
2 people like this.
Love the guidance in these basic poses. Feeling the work in them even though they are supported. Looking forward to this series as foundation is so crucial for the long run. Thank you.
Nathan Briner
Christel Thank you for sharing your experience! I find the support to be so helpful in being able to feel the body in the poses. And it makes learning the adjustments so much easier. I look forward to hearing about your experience with the subsequent classes.
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Such a happy surprise to find you back on Yoga Anytime! I always learn something new in all your classes, and I love your gentle approach...it makes the whole experience very soothing. Looking forward to the rest of the season 🌞
Nathan Briner
Hey Jenny !! Good to hear from you. It’s so cool to be able to reach people through Yoga Anytime that I don’t get to see in person. I’d love to hear your experience of the classes as you work through them. All my best!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Some great ideas here for exploration. The objective presence of the wall provides valuable feedback. BTW this headstand variation has become standard in my classes! It's great because the shorter base maximizes the humerus length relative to the head/neck length and is so much safer since little or no weight is going through the cervical vertebrae. Sweeeeet...
Nathan Briner
Thank you for sharing your experience Kate! love that head stand variation. I find it very peaceful. As an added tip, If I haven’t shown it in the video, bending the knees for those with limited forward flexion can help them get their hips higher and higher in the pose.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Good idea! Thanks for this suggestion... I had a blissful time yesterday riffing on the standing poses at the wall... wonderful feeling to then take them back to the center of the room and feel the influence of the wall work.
Nathan Briner
Kate Perfect idea to go from wall to floor to feel the gifts of the wall. I love it!
Inna L
Nathan thank you so much for another absolutely amazing experience! Having problem with my hips it helps a great deal!!!
Thank you!!! I love love love it🙏
Nathan Briner
Inna! You are most welcome. Thank you for sharing your experience :)
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial