Aligned and Awake: Supported Foundation<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Supported Foundation
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
What a great and calming practice! I really enjoyed doing halfmoon with the support of the wall  and without the fear of falling! Thanks, Nathan! 
Nathan Briner
Sandra Židan I’m glad you like it! Isn’t it great to be able to spend some time in that lovely pose without having to be concerned about falling? 
Ali
Ali
I’m revisiting these series. So useful to circle back over and over. It will help me enormously with my teaching. And looking at my previous comment, headstand is now one of my favourite postures!
Nathan Briner
Good to hear from you Ali! I feel like I’ve just made some break throughs in headstand myself :) I think you’ve gone through the Alignment principles lessons. If you combine those with the lessons in this season I think you’ll discover some really cool stuff. The added support of the wall and props really frees up awareness for big insights. As always, if you have questions please let me know how I can help :) 🙏
Laurie W
1 person likes this.
Thank you I am so glad I found your practice.  doesn't matter how experienced you are in your practice Foundations always bring new light to things that need to be worked on....Wonderful
Nathan Briner
So true, Laurie W! If you like these lessons, I think you’ll enjoy the Advanced Basics series that we just released. The lesson take a deeper look at familiar poses to unlock new dimensions of possibilities. 
Hope to see you there! 
31-36 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial