Aligned and Awake: Strong and Open Hips<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Strong and Open Hips
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Shawn
Hi Nathan, I appreciated this therapeutic and descriptive practice. Your attention to detail at a more advanced level was great. For someone with open hips I rarely choose a class that is attending to this part of the body, but am certainly glad I did! Also liked the use of props throughout. Bless~~
Nathan Briner
Thank you for the feedback Shawn. I completely understand your point over view regarding mobility. I have a few areas in my body that I consider hyper mobile as well. At these areas I try to be as aware as I can to make sure I move accurately. I also really enjoy weight lifting to keep a sense of strength and connection.  If you have any questions about hip movements I’d be happy to talk through some ideas :) 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
This class is wonderful! My hips are flexible but I hold a lot more f tension there, so these practices help my whole body open up and feel better. I rarely find a practice that had so many poses that help. I do appreciate your calm manner and attention to detail in the poses. Thank you! Namaste
Nathan Briner
Laura M, thank you! I look forward to hearing more about your experiences as you continue the challenge :) 
Namaste 🙏 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
As I do this class again I am amazed at how supportive it is and how great it feels coming into these poses under your guidance.
Nathan Briner
Christel B! So happy to hear you’re loving the practice 🙏
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial