Yin Yoga: Meet Your Edge<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Meet Your Edge
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana and Yoga Anytime for this new season of one of my favorite shows! The timing is perfect as well, much needed during this hectic time of year. 🕊
Joan J
Alana, thank you for this exquisite Yin practice. I love the long holds, it helps me release and surrender to the stretch. Beautifully medatative for me, I adore Yin. So grateful you gave us this practice🌾🍃
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny - So delighted you are here and enjoying the Yin Yoga practices! The season release was timed for offering relief and coziness during these deep dark winter months. Enjoy! Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Joan - Exquisite is such a potent word. So happy that you're diving deep into these meditative Yin practices. Keep me posted on your journey throughout the season. With love, Alana
Paola L
Thanks Alana for this wonderful practice. he poses, the long holds, your soft and comforting and just right tone of voice were all perfect and made this practice what I really needed after a long weekend of work . Thanks again In love with Yin Yoga .
Alana Mitnick
Hi Paola - Wonderful to hear from you. I just love the Yin Yoga approach and practice... and I 'm so glad these practices resonate with you. Yin is my "go-to" for unwinding after a long day or week. Wishing you a beautiful and nourishing New Year! xo Alana
Andrew S
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. This was so great. I was a little fidgety at times but really like the idea of holding a position, staying still and just letting the body do its thing. Of course my mind also wants to do its thing, but I like that too. I felt surprisingly energetic afterwards. I wasn't really expecting that.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Andrew, I'm so glad you dove into this Yin practice. Your observations on the fidgeting of the body and mind are so right on. Especially for those of us that love to move, we don't realize how active our minds actually are until we slow down and get still... or stiller. And isn't that energetic wave afterwards such a sweet surprise? Stay with it and enjoy the ride. Warmly, Alana
Paula E
1 person likes this.
Thank you - enjoyed the slowness - encourages body awareness.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Paula. Thank you for joining me for this slow yin practice. So glad you enjoyed it. Warmly, Alana
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial