Yin Yoga: Yin Quickie<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Yin Quickie
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
So great to see you doing yin!! Great practice Alana!!
Lorraine Marek
I’m travelling from Canada to us & loving the yin practice for my tight hips & back waiting for the juicy legs & hips
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn! So delighted to be practicing YIN together. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lorraine! Yes, I find Yin offers a sweet deep release in my hips and low back. So happy to hear that you are enjoying these practices. Safe travels and love. xoA
Joan J
2 people like this.
Happy to find a new Yin practice. I love the toe stretch. Saddle is challenging due to my knees, but using a boster made it reachable. Tight hips made stacking legs difficult, but I love that deep release and stretch in the hips. Grateful for another lovely Yin practice. I look forward to more Yin, Alana Mitnick.💮🌾
Alana Mitnick
Hi Joan, Yes Saddle can be challenging for the knees. It's a wonderful shape as long as there's no pain in the knees. The bolster is great to use under the spine. If you find your knees are lifted (once you're supine) you may want to add a folded blanket or second bolster underneath you. The deep release in the hips and legs feels so good. Enjoy! xoA
Christel B
3 people like this.
It was a great practice for my late evening when I wanted to do some asana before retiring.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Christel, So happy to hear this. Yin is my go-to for unwinding in the evening. Enjoy! Love, Alana
Laura M
2 people like this.
Thank you!!!!
Alana Mitnick
Laura! Thank you for being here! So delighted to practice YIN together. xoA
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial