Yin Yoga: Buddha Dragon Yin Sequence<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Buddha Dragon Yin Sequence
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful for the sense of normality that these classes bring, in a time of daily, hourly change and uncertainty. It is so reassuring to hear your familiar voice and do what I always do this morning it will help me as I move through the day, make difficult decisions at work, and keep calm for my teenage daughters. Thank you Alana. Xxx
Alana Mitnick
Ali, I completely know the feeling... our lives are completely up-side-down and turned around right now...and we have very little control of things. Thank goodness for our yoga practice... this sacred time to pause, breath, feel, unwind, move, let go of tension, and practice trusting. So grateful to be in this together and not feel so alone and isolated. Yoga invites us to join, unite and connect. Here we go! Take good care. Love, Alana 
Katrin
1 person likes this.
Again, I really enjoyed this sweet practice and it was also so inspiring! Can't wait to incorporate some of that in my own teachings as soon as the studios are open again. Thank you so much Alana Mitnick
Alana Mitnick
Katrin, So delighted to hear from you. I'm so glad you'e making time for your yoga practice and self care. This is an opportunity to build and nourish our inner resources (prana) ... so that when it is time to give and share we can do so feeling resourced and re-inspired. Thank YOU for being here. Stay close. Love, Alana  
Suzanne D
1 person likes this.
Hello Alana - It’s now mid April 2020. Your peaceful approach to Yin Yoga is my antidote to gowns gloves and double masks. Thank you Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Suzanne, I am so touched and happy to know this. Self care is essential. You are on the frontlines. Thank YOU for all that you do to save lives. Grateful for this opportunity to be in communication, and for these practices that support us in unwinding, restoring and resting deep within ourselves. xo Alana 
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Alana! It helped me to breath better!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sandra! Great observation about the breath. So glad you're enjoying the Yin practices. Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Shoulders and lower back says, thank you
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sara S. So glad your shoulders and lower back are happy. I love the way Yin Yoga creates space and ease from the inside out. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial