Yin Yoga: Intimate with the Subtle<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Intimate with the Subtle
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
I felt so much more length and internal space after this practice. More aware of myself. Loved the opening shapes. Thank you Alana! 🙏
Alana Mitnick
M Angela, I am so happy to hear this. Thank you for being here and sharing your experience of Yoga. With Love, Alana
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Alana, just when I need more Yin, there you are. I enjoy using the bolster and the shoulder stretch in puppy. Frog was so nice, again using the bolster. I just love how you offer creative postures that make your sessions heavenly. Look forward to your next Yin practice🌾
Alana Mitnick
Hi Joan, Thank you for your lovely message. I love hearing how the practices are feeling and working for you. I hope to film some more practices shortly. Love, Alana
Matthew
2 people like this.
hi - i like the notion of 'surrender' you offered in this class - it makes it easier for me to tune into being present. thanks for this.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Matthew, What a beautiful observation. I'm always amazed by how relaxing "being present" can actually be. Consciously letting and surrendering is indeed a skill. Nice work. 
Laura M
2 people like this.
Soooooo good!!! Thank you!!

Alana Mitnick
Hi Laura, So happy to hear that you enjoyed the practice! Love, Alana
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Beautiful. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
So good to hear from you, Ali. Glad you are practicing in the midst of all this. It's essential. Sending love and healthy energy. xoA
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial