Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Katie C
I have been doing yoga on and off for many years but recently made the commitment to really make yoga a part of my daily life.  I was hesitant to start this challenge because I never really liked vinyasa flow -I was more interested in poses. But that was exactly why I thought I needed this challenge.  This session was the first time my breath and body movements really felt connected.  I really connected with Shelley's teaching style and for the very first time it started making sense to me.  I am very excited for the next session!  
Joy E
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed our first day.  Love the way you take care of the core. Thanks.
Lina S
I'm discovering the challenge 3 years later! Better late than never. I've found really calming. I always enjoy the balance poses (chair to tree, knee lift to low lunge). I don't know why but I find it fun! Thank you!
Day Davies
1 person likes this.
Wonderful gentle compassionate Day 1. Looking forward to this journey.
Sandra Židan
I am also grateful to be here with you in this challenge! Thanks, Shelley! Namaste!
David G-
I practice daily, and this was super fun and enthusiastic. People new to yoga with a great fitness will progress (and enjoy!) really quickly with this 30-day challenge. 

My favorite part (besides the bicycles, boats and Savasana) was your comment about looking over a cliff, seeing a river and dropping down. Beautiful metaphor to go from yang to yin for me.  
David G-
1 person likes this.
Love that I am starting this challenge again, and I am the last commenter. Your SoCal warmth will help me with my annual seasonal depression. Will pick up some Vitamin D too.  
51-57 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial