Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Spinal Wave<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Spinal Wave
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Nancy F
1 person likes this.
Whew! I have felt muscles work that probably haven't been truly engaged since I was learning how to walk! I am a little challenged with this challenge, haha, but I love it. Thank you so much.
Shelley Williams
Hi Nancy! No worries.. that is why it is called a "challenge" you have already mastered the hard part, which is simply showing up each day. That is the best thing you can do, and I hope you feel the benefits regardless of what things look like...always go for the sweet balance of ease and effort (stira and sukha)

Much love!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
So much inspiration in these sequences for my teaching! What a phenomenal resource this is!! Thank you for sharing this, Shelley. Namaste.
Shelley Williams
Kate! Awesome, it’s so nice when we find lil nuggets we can share..and thx for noting that~ I’m flattered and humbled! Happy practicing!
Jane O
1 person likes this.
This is just spot on for me at the moment, so glad to have returned to your practice after some time away.  Giving me a reason to spring out of bed before the kids wake up!  
Shelley Williams
@Jane thanks so much for your comment! Welcome back!
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
Love this flow so much, very cat like!
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
wonderful practice :)
Shelley Williams
Jane HI Jane! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Fabian Hi Fabian! Thank you for the nice note! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial