Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Slow Down & Ground In<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Slow Down & Ground In
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Nadia I
2 people like this.
Jenny same with me about the comments and I share your experience)) but I missed the "ducks in a row" when was that?)
I giggled at "Pease fingers")
Shelley Williams
Jenny Nadia I feel so pleased that someone likes my dumb jokes .... heehee ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nadia I
1 person likes this.
Shelley Williams yes, they are lovely) on day 17 I laughed at "housekeeping arrangement of blocks" something like that) all of them make me feel so warm and playful
Debra D
3 people like this.
Dear Shelley, I was feeling a little dusty this morning because my beloved bought champagne for Valentines last night, but your teaching style is so welcoming that I FORGOT I was feeling unenergetic and had another wonderful practice. As you like to say after a transition: Whaa-at?! :)) the big thing I learned from your teaching today was: Feeling an obstruction? Try a different entry point. I can balance fine in half moon but my desk-bound shoulders always have trouble opening to raise the arm. But amazingly today when I followed your book-opening entry, my arm flew towards the heavens. Thank you! This challenge is the best ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
Shelley Williams
Debra! Happy Valentines Day ๐Ÿ’œ what a super sweet message to read, and such great feedback to share about how you are finding different ways in and out of the shapes of the poses AND the energetic rhythm behind them customized for you ๐Ÿค— thanks for sharing!
Shelley Williams
Debra! Happy Valentines Day ๐Ÿ’œ what a super sweet message to read, and such great feedback to share about how you are finding different ways in and out of the shapes of the poses AND the energetic rhythm behind them customized for you ๐Ÿค— thanks for sharing!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Hi Shelley. I will certainly check out Mark Nepo's books. I have started the challenge again and up to Day 16. It's even better second time around because I can really appreciate the subtleties of each practice and find that inner self.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Your sequencing is endlessly inventive. This was so refreshing...
Shelley Williams
Glenford ! Hello :). My favorite is "Endless Practice", and also "7 Thousand Ways to Listen", and an everyday one that I also read from frequently is "The Book of Awakening". my best to you! So glad you are with us for round 2!! That is the ultimate compliment!
Shelley Williams
Kate you are too kind! Thank you so much... I enjoy the freedom, and so glad you do too!!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial