Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Slow Down & Ground In<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Slow Down & Ground In
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Gary B
Gary B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Shelly.  Really enjoying this challenge
Shelley Williams
Gary GARyyyyy! I miss you! Just now getting this message, and I hope we can reconnect on the Zoom waves. How are you??  Just wanted to let you know I will be filming a live class for Kira's live show on this site on Friday Sept 25th at 10:30am PST if you can join. Its Free! Much love! 
LISA M
1 person likes this.
Hi Shelly, did the 30 day challenge with you a few months ago.  Come back to the different episodes when I don't have alot of time.  Love so many, especially this one.  Thank you!!  
Shelley Williams
LISA M HI Lisa! Thank you so much for your note, and glad to hear that this has been a good resource for you, and one to return to! That is the highest compliment.  Much Thanks!!  Hugs 
Lina S
I like the way you introduce Gomukhasana. It was more accessible. Thank you.
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Shelley, for this beautiful practice! Namaste!
Shelley Williams
Sandra Židan Thank you Sandra! I am so glad you are enjoying the training and staying consistent! Just seeing a lot of your comments, now, as I have been out of the country! Where are you tuning in from? Much love!
David G-
1 person likes this.
I love doing core work with you, and I will return to this practice again, as the subtle is so interesting. The Wild Thing Asana is a new favorite. Hope you had a fun weekend. Tell Summer she made a great practice. Best, Dave
Shelley Williams
David Goldstein I will let Summer know, she continues to inspire with her athleticism, and she will be tickled to hear you liked her flow! 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial