Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Show Up<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Show Up
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Christel B
2 people like this.
Mahalo from across the ocean, aloha.
Shelley Williams
Christel ! You are in Hawaii, yes? What island? One of my favorite places :)
Christel B
1 person likes this.
A small kine village on Maui.....
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Beautiful practice for a Sunday morning on a summer's day in Melbourne. I enjoyed the stage 3 balance and firing up my standing leg to maintain the pose. It's challenging but I'm improving. Loved the shoulder stand and pigeon . Thanks Shelley. Namaste.
Shelley Williams
Glenford! I finally get to see a pic of your smiling face, buddy!! Thx for sharing and showing up again 🤩 hugs across the pond to Australia! Namaste, friend!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Aloha to you too, Shelley!
Shelley Williams
Kate you on the islands?! Jonesing for some warm sunshine Hawaii weather about not :)
Kate M
3 people like this.
No, no - quite the opposite! I'm in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and we still have MOUNDS of snow (4-5 foot banks!) but we're supposed to have some above zero temperatures this week!! Meltmeltmelt...
Shelley Williams
Kate ..oh chilly Ottawa! I performed there years ago when I was traveling through Canada with a Vaudeville group :). it was beautiful and c-c-cold! xoxo
Laura H
2 people like this.
Shelley, I love this challenge. I started last year and then got sidetracked and never finished it. I’m doing great so far this year, although my flexibility and upper body strength have a long way to go (running has been my default for years). My question is about the plow pose. There was an earlier video where we didn’t have blankets and I was able to get my legs into plow. Every time I use the blankets, I can’t even get my legs up and my hands behind my back. Any suggestions? 🤟🏻Namaste🤟🏻
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial