Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: Dose of Self-Care<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: Dose of Self-Care
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Nadia ! Hi, check out the arms in "Gomukasana" and in reverse prayer for Parsvottonasana. as well as clasping the hands behind back and extending shoulder s in a forward fold. Placing one palm/hand on a wall with arm at length (should level) and gently turning chest away from wall.... little shoulder openers like this throughout the day, or fused on top of other asanas, or seated, are super helpful! xo
Shelley Williams
Martha! I agree, I love to add a nice meditation to each practice, or to start the day... feel to add each time, it is always worth the time. xoxo thank you for your note!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
really enjoying the series - love the way its evolving. thanks. :)
Shelley Williams
Matthew! Glad you are still with it and digging it. Hope you are feeling the evolution as well :)
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Shelley! 💖
David G-
1 person likes this.
That was an incredible sequence. The squats were so powerful. I went deep there thanks to your cadence and tempo. Took me a while to get focussed again. I am going to set an intention for the rest of these practices to move through water. Thanks! 
Shelley Williams
David Goldstein I admire your dedication! Keep it up! 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial