Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 27: From the Inside Out<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 27: From the Inside Out
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Samantha E
1 person likes this.
This was a welcome rest for the body - except the boat core work! The last three days have hit the core hard.
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice. Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Samantha Hello! I hope you are starting to feel the integration of the core, and just do what you can~ as always... much love!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel! Hello, thank you so much ... 😊
Christel B
2 people like this.
Aloha from the land of rain. Loving this daily half hour!
Shelley Williams
Aloha! We are getting hammered with rain, too! I love it bc that means snow on the mountain tops and green green happy plants! Glad you are digging it, and you are at the mountain top!!
Allynne B
2 people like this.
Grateful for the practice. I am really appreciating the encouragement to hold a pose and breathe into it. It helps release any tension that we were hanging onto in the body and mind!! I strained lower back muscles recently shovelling snow (Canada) and haven't been able to follow all the movements but doing what I can and adjusting when needed. Today's practice was helpful and enjoyed the pace. Thank you greatly for the entire series.
Shelley Williams
Allyne ! You are so welcome, and thank you so much for these kind words and sharing your reflections. Its such a great feeling to notice the stress and tension melting off our bodies and minds when we get to settle into a moment inside of a practice. Happy practicing and sending hugs! Namaste~
Sally McGrew
1 person likes this.
Great series. Great Day 27
Shelley Williams
Sally! Thank you!! Happy Wednesday and perhaps you have finished!! 🤗
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial