Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
I just can’t believe this is over...I’ve looked forward to each and every day and can honestly say I’ve loved every minute of it, even the challenging bits. Thank you Shelley, you are a wonderful teacher and a beautiful soul. 💕💕💕🙏🏻
Lauri K
4 people like this.
I second that 100%
Shelley Williams
Jenny !! You did it! You did it! Huge congratulations to you, and thank you so much for all of your kind, supportive, sweet comments and for showing up to this challenge fully. Please do keep in touch, if you go to my site (currently www.yogamittra.com or myartofyoga.com) leave your contact info and I can keep you in the loop {with infrequent email} for retreats and happenings~ come join! In the meantime, I hope to continue to see you here at Yoga Anytime. Happy New Year and Super Lunar Eclipse Moon, this is the start of a great year. Hugs to you and Namaste!! 🙏
Shelley Williams
Lauri Congratulations to you as well, how good does an accomplishment like this feel? I hope it feels wonderful, and please do keep in touch (see my note above to Jenny ) and Happy 2019 and Full Moon Love to you!! Namaste~ 🙏
Bridget F
2 people like this.
Thank-you Shelley! This was such a great help to me at this time in my life. I appreciate you!
Shelley Williams
Hi Bridget ! Woot Woot! Huge congrats to you! How great does it feel to complete this.... So wonderful, and I hope this focus, strength, flow, flexibility, ease, and joy you find continue to support your path. Much love~ Namaste!
Ted J
5 people like this.
I did it! Thank you Shelley for this challenge. I really enjoyed it! The variety of the daily practices really made the time fly and I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into designing the progression of the challenge. I'm going to miss it!
Tracy S
5 people like this.
I agree with all the other yogi comments. Shelley Williams this past 30 days has been challenging and restorative! The practices were easy to follow and your teaching was superlative! Thank you! Peace and many blessings! Aloha...… Namaste! :)
Lorraine Marek
My wrists are stronger & I made it thank you so much
Shelley Williams
Congratulations to you, Ted! How wonderful... I am so happy for you, and impressed by your consistency, heart, and progress! You can repeat the challenge (if you miss it) and always reach out to say hello! Thank YOU so much for being a positive part of this experience 😍
1-10 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial