Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Viri
3 people like this.
Thank you so much Shelley!
It took me longer to complete this series. But I made it!!
Loved it every second. I've noticed how my body, my posture, my strenght, my breathing and my character has changed.

Thank you for your lovely enegy and your commitment.

Wishing you joy and happiness. May you be blessed.
Shelley Williams
Hi Viri ! Congratulations, how wonderful! You did it...and that is what is such a gift. It feels good to bring a challenge and goal to completion. It is great to read and get a sense for how you have transformed through yoga, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It means a lot.. let's stay connected here, and I encourage you to check out some of the other seasons (Yoga Flow Show and Peak Pose Show) and many of the other teachers here are so wonderful... Thank you Viri!
Anna W
2 people like this.
Thank you Shelley! That was so great. :)
Shelley Williams
Anna Sorry for the late reply, however there is no less enthusiasm in my huge Congratulations to you Anna!!  What a wonderful feeling to accomplish a challenge like this, thank you for showing up and seeing it through to the very end! I hope it has helped you establish some great new yoga practicing habits that support your life! My best to you 😃 
Mary K
2 people like this.
I just finished the series and want to give Shelley a shout out for an incredibly well thought out series. I have been away from my mat for the past several years and decided to do this challenge to get me back into a practice. Needless to say, I had some muscles and stamina to build. Just when I thought I was going to be too tired in one set of muscles to go on, she shifted things around to give them a break. the timing was always perfect. I really enjoyed the 30 days!
Shelley Williams
MaryMary!!! Thank you for this shout out and kind note! Apologies for the delay, I am just getting it... how wonderful you felt the pathways move together as a whole to get you back into you flow! I do hope you are continuing, and feeling fantastic as we move into 2020. Much love!
Cristiana M
Thank you Shelley for these 30 days together!
Gary B
2 people like this.
Thank you Shelley.  That was an an amazing 30 day challenge.  Loved every day of it!
Lorraine Marek
Just completed 30 days with u & feel great. Your pace & instructions were fabulous.. 
Christine D
I loved this so much, I did it again a month later!  What a difference in how I move and feel.  Thank you so much ❤️
51-60 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial