Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Stay the Course<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Stay the Course
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Sally McGrew
1 person likes this.
Here until the end. Thank you for grace in movement. Beautiful flow!
Debra D
1 person likes this.
You’re so right, Shelley! There’s something about those mandalas that makes me feel like the practice is doing itself. When you said savasana, I was like, surely some mistake!? We’ve only been on the mat for five minutes! I love it when a yoga practice makes time bend like that. And it’s such a load off to get out of yourself. This challenge has been a beautiful experience.
Shelley Williams
Sally!!! Yes you are at the top of our little mountain.... great work and heart, sister... much love!!
Shelley Williams
Debra ! Time bending...: ahhh one of my teachers, Shiva Rea, used to always say that in class... love it~ what a treat to read and feel how you were transported 🤗 thanks for sharing
Kate G
1 person likes this.
Thank you Shelley. Felt like I really deepened my practice with these last 30 days, really loved your little sayings too :) super enjoyable and fun. X Kate
Shelley Williams
Kate G Hi Kate! Thank you for leaving this sweet comment, and so glad you felt successful with the challenge. I so appreciate your note, and sending you a virtual hug! 
Lina S
I've really enjoyed the mandala sun salutations and the gate pose variation. I appreciate the variety of the practices and I feel your support. It"s the first time I take part to such a long duration challenge. 
Sandra Židan
Ah, today's practice made me more aware od my feelings! Thank you very much, Shelley, for sharing it with us! Kind regards!
David G-
Hard to believe you wouldn't finish a challenge.  
Shelley Williams
David Goldstein that’s not happening! 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial