30 Minute Yoga Flows: Easeful Spine<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Easeful Spine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
So happy to see you here again Sarah! Love your sweet and gentle approach in this flow ❤️
Sarah Beston
Happy New Year, Jenny! So happy this was a good flow for you - wishing you an amazing day!
Pascale M
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful, gentle way to ring in the New Year! Thank you for this sweetly flowing practice.
Sarah Beston
Hi Pascale! Happy New Year and so happy to be practicing here together on Yoga Anytime. Wishing you all the very best, Sarah
Eva K
1 person likes this.
Amazing as always! After a week of holidays this slow twisty spine flow is all I needed. Thank you Sarah Beston !
Sarah Beston
Hi Eva ! So happy to hear and you are so welcome! Happy to be practicing with you!
Kathy P
1 person likes this.
heart opening easeful flow ! thank you!
Sarah Beston
Hi Kathy ! You're so welcome - so happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime. Have a wonderful weekend!
Elissa P
2 people like this.
loved this one Sarah. Felt really complete for a 30 minute-er. You're masterful at that. Thank you for helping me wind down after a long day on my feet at work.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Elissa, I am so happy that this shorter practice still felt complete for you! Thank you for the kind comment and so happy to be practicing together!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial