Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.2<br>Brenda Lear

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.2
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Christel B
3 people like this.
Enjoying this Go-To Sequence!  Looking toward all of them with three wonderful instructors.  Great for daily nourishment.
Emfortee
5 people like this.
Yes indeed! This is how i hoped it would be...having done one, there is a familiarity and then there is the twist...a little different in style because of the different teacher.  Really great idea!!Looking forwards to Rosemary’s now....(I hope there are a few of these sequences to come !)
Jenny S
6 people like this.
So this was interesting! Even though I just did the “same” practice yesterday with Alana, it did not feel repetitious at all..a testament to the importance of the little details, or nuances that can paint a brand new experience. I loved both practices equally, yet differently, if that makes sense LOL. Now I’m really intrigued for version 3!
Kate M
3 people like this.
Thank you Brenda, for your interpretation of this sequence! Lovely.
Alana Mitnick
Brenda Lear! I love your creative flair and spunk! So FUN to play in this experiment together. xoA
Elissa P
2 people like this.
nice delicious sequencing for an achey morning body
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Elissa aren't those warming and opening practices the best in the morning?

Ali
Ali
Thank you Brenda! It was interesting to have slightly different cues in this go to sequence. It shows that there is always room for exploration and play.
Glenford N
Lovely routines in this challenge.  Enjoyed Brenda's dynamic delivery and snappy pace.  Thanks for another 30 minutes of bliss. Namaste.
Gabriel W
Lovely practice. Thank you.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial