Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.8<br>Brenda Lear

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.8
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This felt nice and light today, very nourishing...I’m feeling as though I’m experiencing some muscle memory with this practice, as each pose flowed into the next.
Lorraine Marek
Easy flow & great core practice. Thanks
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I think this was my favourite so far. It felt easeful and relaxed with fewer cues and space to explore. I really enjoyed the variations with a longer hold on plank and cycling the legs for the core work. Thank you!
Gabriel W
Lovely practice. Thank you.
Kate M
Love this now familiar sequence : ) Big big love to you too!
Tina Anderson
Thank you for a gentle yet energizing practise. It helped stretch and relax me. It also was nice with less cues to feel into my body. Big Love back.
Kate M
2 people like this.
I practiced this today with my daughter who is visiting with her fiançé... so sweet!  Now we're all going to go out for lunch! Thank you for providing this moment of connection, Brenda!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
So much water under the bridge since that last comment!! My daughter is now married... and isolating with her husband. Same beautiful practice sequence though...  I hope you and yours are well, Brenda : )
Muriel R
1 person likes this.
I love your practices Brenda, always with excellent cues and your personality shines through! Thank you so much, namaste
Ch Marie d’I
Nice practice but I can’t do the same practice every damn day, even if it could feel different .... Or let’s say I don’t need a video for this flow so it is frustrating and not challenging enough. Level 1 more than level 2. 🤷‍♀️
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial