Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.9<br>Rosemary Garrison

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.9
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
5 people like this.
I think this sequence will be a trusted friend. I came back to it today after a week, and it feels reassuring and safe: perfect for an early morning when I don’t want to be challenged too much. I would quite like to do a slower version, taking a little more time in all of the postures, but now I have memorised it, I can. Thank you Rosemary, Brenda and Alana.
Ashley
1 person likes this.
This is exactly what we had in mind with this show, a trusted friend. Thank you, sweet Ali
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This feels so sweet. As familiarity is established, I feel more capacity to  flow through it. The same principle is used in the Ashtanga Vinyasa practice. But sometimes in it, I felt a sort of rigid orthodoxy creep into my practice - thou shalt not do pose y until you have mastered pose x... which doesn't feel helpful to me in my practice anymore. I love this gently empowering approach.
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Great practice. Thank y
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
You!
Erika H
2 people like this.
Thank  you, Rosemary Garrison.  I always love your practices because of your grounded energy, but today I realized that I also love that you just "dive in," without needing a long preamble or commentary. Grateful for you!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Just paired this "go To" sequence with a functional fitness sequence. Felt amazing! It's fun to pair up shorter sequences... a yummy smorgasbord!
Rosemary Garrison
I love this! What a fun combo. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
So sweet to have a "Go To' to go to!! Thanks, Rosemary!! Be well : )
Rosemary Garrison
Well said, Kate ! ; ) 
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial