Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Asteya (Non-Stealing)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Asteya (Non-Stealing)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
5 people like this.
Thank you for this series! Another insightful practice for body and mind. Off the mat I am noticing a shift in myself. As a naturally action oriented and somewhat impatient person I can focus too much on getting the job done and doing it right! So far off the mat, these practices are helping me pause, breathe, think then act and not think less of myself. This is what amazes me about yoga and how the benefits of practice extend way beyond the mat. 🙏
Robert Sidoti
Yay!! This is so good to hear M Angela! Seeing and noticing where the yoga is showing up off the mat is huge, so happy you are finding the interest in the pause and in the sweet breath! Sending a huge hug - hope your day is filled with positive and uplifting thoughts about yourself and your life!
Lynn-Marie M
I'm a yoga teacher and this is an innovative and thoughtful practice. I appreciate the variety of seated poses and its always refreshing to decrease the amount of down dogs to decrease the repetitive movement for a variety of reasons.
This series is a definite go to for inspiration. Thank you so much!
Janet L
3 people like this.
Great practice!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I learn a lot from you!!!
Ruth E
3 people like this.
How good was to stretch my body, before the practice I felt like I couldn't reach my toes 😣 now I feel much better! Thank you for this nice  practice 🙏 Namaste.
Martha K
1 person likes this.
A very rich way to spend time. Beautiful.
Robert Sidoti
M Angela Yay!! This is so good to hear M Angela! Seeing and noticing where the yoga is showing up off the mat is huge, so happy you are finding the interest in the pause and in the sweet breath! Sending a huge hug - hope your day is filled with positive and uplifting thoughts about yourself and your life!
Robert Sidoti
Lynn-Marie Hello there!! I appreciate your comment :) Yes, varying the practice can be very helpful in many ways, glad that resonated with you Lynn-Marie! Looking forward to 'seeing' you again here in these practices! 
Robert Sidoti
You are so very welcome Janet !! There's so much to learn out there, glad you find this one of the places that provides inspiration and insight :) 
Robert Sidoti
It's amazing how the body responds and shifts when we give it some attention and movement - our energy and overall mindset completely shifts! Sooo happy to see you again here Ruth !! 
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial