Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Aparigraha (Non-Grasping)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Aparigraha (Non-Grasping)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Joan J
4 people like this.
Robert thank you for this wonderful Yin practice. I am always looking for new Yin sessions, this was lovely, very soothing and opening.🌾
Robert Sidoti
Helloooo Joan! I'm a big fan of Yin as well, bith teaching and practicing, such a necessary and very rewarding style of practice ... I'm glad this one suited your needs and interests and hope to see you again!
Christel B
2 people like this.
Ah the perfect practice for me today when I am under the weather.  I did not want to miss doing some asana and this was just right. Thank you for this series Robert.
M Angela C
2 people like this.
Thank you! This practice was “yoga for the soul.” Timely for me as I could let go of the baggage from the work week. As I released into each shape I could acknowledge what did not serve me and let it go. Once again humbled by the power of yoga and appreciative of what you convey through the practice. Body and mind grateful! 🙏
Robert Sidoti
Joan Helloooo Joan! I'm a big fan of Yin as well, bith teaching and practicing, such a necessary and very rewarding style of practice ... I'm glad this one suited your needs and interests and hope to see you again!  
Robert Sidoti
Christel Ahhhhhhhh, my pleasure Christel! A little slow down and mellow style practice is very much key to a balanced yoga practice - especially needed and appropriate when feeling under the weather :) Thanks so much for being here! 
Robert Sidoti
M Angela Yay, love hearing your words this morning! "Letting go" can be such a difficult practice, I'm happy you were able to release and create some space with this Aparigraha practice. Many thanks for your generous and thoughtful comment and hope to hear from and 'see' you again:) 
Susan J
3 people like this.
That was a really lovely meditative practice.  Thank you.
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Robert! Thank you for the best therapy session! I am having a very emotional battle within. My daughter is moving out of state for her Graduate Program and hopefully a career position. This practice was very cathartic and revealing. I really needed this yin practice too much yang in my life. Namaste! :)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Tracy !! 18 Days late responding but here I am :)) Can't thank you enough for sharing your comment here, means  a lot! How are you feeling these days? Still practicing this yin style practice, helping a bit? 
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial