Chakra Course: Chakra 3: Manipura<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 3: Manipura
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Lauri K
3 people like this.
Loving your Informative, creative, & helpful Chakra practices. Looking forward to them everyday. Thank you.
Jasmine
2 people like this.
Lauri, I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying the practices. Enjoy the rest of the course!
Jenny S
8 people like this.
So “stoked” for this week (pun intended!) 🔥I have a lot of investigating to do in this area and I have several ones very near and dear to me who hopefully will join in with me as we unpack this week’s questions. Good stuff!

Also, I love the way you are reminding us how each chakra builds off the previous ones, both during the asana practice and during your talks. The candle analogy for this one was perfect. 🕯
Christel B
2 people like this.
Loved this session!  Okay a question:  Is it wise to have a repeating practice or is a varied one just as good?  Maybe it just depends on who you are and what you need at the time.  There's this natural desire for variety.  I used to do Ashtanga which was totally repetitive but now variety is the rule with repetitions here and there.  Ho hum...RAM
Kate M
2 people like this.
Christel my main practice has been Ashtanga too, and I have been drawn into a vinyasa flow practice... I think that there is a complementary aspect to these two. After all, Ashtanga is also a flowing practice, although with set sequences. I find it is nice to come back to, and also nice to be more creative sometimes : ) Kate.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Jasmine, this was another amazing exploration of the chakras! I really loved it, and as Jenny says above, am STOKED for what is to follow. Thank you for creating this lovely practice sequence. I'm looking forward to revisiting it this week : )
Ali
Ali
4 people like this.
I don't know why, but I have been resisting this one!  Started the practice, gave up, started again this morning and got to the end, but missed out the head-stand.  I did love the practices against the wall though.  Read into this what you will!  I will stick at it, maybe taking what I feel I am ready for from the practice, and coming back to it regularly.  I loved the talk at the end.  Thank you Jasmine.
Kate M
It's wonderful how I am able to return to these practices and discussions and discover how deeply they relate to the ever-changing current of events in my life. Some intense, fire-y things happening now. This really does create a useful lens. Thank you, Jasmine.
Claudia K
2 people like this.
This emboldening and energizing practice and teaching is just what I needed today. I love your chakra course, Jasmine.
Stefanie S
1 person likes this.
Dearest Jasmine,
I am a graduate of your yoga school (2015). Laughing Lotus SF was my hOMe . I moved away from SF in 2016 and have since had a baby! I cant tell you how beautiful it is to learn from you even while living away from SF. Thank you for being my teacher then and being my teacher now. I am so grateful for your teachings!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial