Jenny S
2 people like this.
Oooo those questions tho...it’s going to be an interesting week! 🍊🍊🍊
Jasmine
2 people like this.
Haha, enjoy!! 
Christel B
4 people like this.
Enjoyed this fluid sequence as well as thinking/living/reflecting on each chakra as we visit them. Thanks for this series.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Before getting into the talk, just had to say how blissful this sequence was. I felt like I just danced my way through it! Thank you for creating this practice container that allows such creative flow to manifest!
Ludmila K
3 people like this.
Beautiful Jasmine! How grateful I am for your teachings and how amazing to experience it here! How sweet this sequence! 
Jasmine
3 people like this.
Christel, I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying the course. Enjoy the rest of the practices and self exploration.
Jasmine
2 people like this.
Ludmila, OMG! So happy to be practicing with you again and hear you're enjoying the course. Hope you're well and hope to see you in person again one day !
Jasmine
3 people like this.
That's so wonderful to hear Kate! Enjoy the questions and how they unfold through the week :)
Alison B
4 people like this.
I loved the playfulness of this class. I have never danced into warrior 2 before, and will be incorporating this into my practice. I also loved the binds and surprised myself with raising the leg. It helped to keep the spirit of childlike exploration. I am really enjoying this series, thank you!
Noa Vered Terry
You are a super teacher! Thank you Jasmine for this intersting class and lecture!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial