Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.7<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.7
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Version 7 is still feeling fresh...AND I got that bonus “free chiropractic adjustment” during the supine twists! 👍
Carol W
My video will not play every time I hit the play button it won't play I restarted my phone could you please help me
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Hi Carol, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing that! I'm reaching out to you in a private message to help troubleshoot. 

< div>Thanks,
Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Another lovely routine full of sighs laughter and smiles.  I learnt to do tree pose with a grin, found a few extra extensions and a feeling of grace ease and spaciousness.  Thanks  Alana, your enthusiasm is infectious. Namaste. 
Alana Mitnick
So glad you enjoyed the (your) practice, Glenford! Yes... sighs and laughter do happen from time to time.    I (we) appreciate your sharing, presence and encouragement. Namaste. 
Gabriel W
3 people like this.
Version 6 then 7 straight away felt great. Doing the same thing helps me focus on my focus... Thank you. 
Alana Mitnick
Haha... well said, Gabriel! That's exactly it. We're so happy to hear that you are into the Go-To sequence and get it. Let us know how we might fine tune the sequence for Season 2. Anything you'd like to see added? Enjoy your practice, Alana
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Inversions!
Alana Mitnick
Got it! Thank you, Gabriel
Kate M
2 people like this.
Alana Mitnick maybe subsequent seasons could add a particular focus...?  As Gabriel said, inversions, or maybe core, twists... Maybe you could take this sequence, and with each iteration add a little mini-focus (inversions, etc.).
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial