Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.7<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.7
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Kate! We super appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned! Love, Alana
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Love this sequence! That felt sooooo nice... thanks, Alana Mitnick !!!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful Kate! Happy to hear. We are in the process of dialing in and filming Season 2. Stay tuned! Much love xoA
Kate M
1 person likes this.
A low energy day... and this was just perfect. The video instruction is highly motivational for those "meh" days!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kate! So happy to hear from you... and I know what "meh" feels like. It still amazes me just how quickly our Yoga practice can help shift our energy, mood, and perspective.  xoA
Barry E
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana.  I'm loving these sequences as I am getting back into yoga after a long time.  Looking forward to more tomorrow! Namaste 🙏
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Barry! So happy to be practicing together. Doesn't it feel so good to get back into Yoga?!  Let us know how this Go-To sequence is working and evolving for you. Enjoy! Alana 
Barry E
1 person likes this.
It feels fantastic to be back and seems to have had a positive effect on me even now!  I now also feel ready to move forward in my practice so some suggestions on how to do that would be most welcome 🙂
Alana Mitnick
Fantastic, Barry! There are so many wonderful teachers and practices that I could recommend on Yoga Anytime! Since you are here in the Go-To Show, I recommend Seasons 1 & 2. Let me know what you are looking / hoping for in a practice and I can point you in a direction. If you are looking to move, I suggest Good Morning Yoga and 20, 30, 45, or 60 Minute Flow Shows. Enjoy your practice and keep me posted! Warmly, Alana 
Sandra Židan
This practice every day becomes a bit easier for me! Thanks, Alana, for sharing it! Kind regards!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial