Chakra Course: Chakra 7: Sahasrara<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 7: Sahasrara
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Lovely guidance to remember to feel grounded and assured that things are as they need to be right now and to embrace change.  Also to see the little daily miracles and synchronicities.
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Once again, the Universe has bestowed the beautiful gift of synergy upon me...my youngest moved from home just yesterday, and I’ve been in a bittersweet dither leading up to, during and since that moment. I have an innate urge to control everything in my life, as well as in my family’s lives (lol) and now I find myself untethered from my grown son.

This beautiful practice and the lessons of the Crown Chakra came to me at the perfect time. I feel so much more calm now, basking in the knowledge that it is okay to let go, in fact it is divine to do so.

Thank you Jasmine and Yoga Anytime for this truly life-changing course. I have learned so many lessons that will now always be a part of my practice and life. Namaste and Blessings 🙏🏻
Jasmine
2 people like this.
Christel So happy to hear about the daily miracles! They are all around we are here :) Blessings, Jasmine 
Jasmine
3 people like this.
Jenny Wow, wonderful to hear how the practices have been guiding you on this life changing journey through the chakras. Thank you so much for devoting your time to this work and hope you return to it again and again! 
Ashley
2 people like this.
Oh Jenny, what a blessing it is to be a witness to your practice and the synchronicity of these lessons. Warmly, Ashley
Kate M
Thank you for the opportunity to explore this subtle-body roadmap!! I have looked forward to each practice (Saturday morning, for me!). I want to try doing the practices now one day after another, to help consolidate the wisdom here. Wonderfully thought-out lessons, Jasmine. A treasure!! Thank you YA!!
Kate M
Just completed a week-long travel through these 7 practices. It was a lovely way to consolidate after our longer, 7-week exploration. I plan on returning! Thank you, thank you, Jasmine. Hari Om.
Claudia K
A beautiful, life affirming course ending again with thought-provoking and spiritually rich questions to explore.
Ali
Ali
Thank you Jasmine, for making this exploration of chakras accessible to me. I love the practical applications, but also the beginnings of being able to tune in to imbalances and addressing them.
Diane C
Thank you Jasmine for this wonderful experience of the 7 chakras. You are so gifted and have shared your wonderful knowledge and passion for this subject. I have begun my journey.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial