Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Spine<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Spine
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Sarah So glad you love that one! It's so yummy. Hope your day is beautiful! Warmly, Lydia 
Martha K
So yummy and nourishing! I always tell myself that I am only as young as my spine. This practice makes me feel great! Thank you Lydia.
Lydia Zamorano
Martha So happy you love this! Thank you so much for your feedback! Stay in touch. Warmly, Lydia 
Skye B
I love this challenge Lydia. I've been away from yoga for about 3 years. I realised last week that my life is all round better with yoga and started practicing again. I LOVE these classes... there are so many targeted spots in my body that are saying thanks when i give them a bit love. It's a nice gentle, but intense way of getting back into yoga. Thanks again for your lovely classes. x
Kate M
Beautiful... I realized that I rarely get into that QL area with pressure and it was intense but interesting! An area for further exploration : )
Lydia Zamorano
Kate Hi! Glad you found some curiosity here! If the pressure is sometimes too intense with the prop you're using, you can throw a blanket around it and soften the pressure! I often do this. Or you can have a blanket underneath you the surface is softer too. Love! 
Fabian H
I love this practice!  :))
Lydia Zamorano
Fabian Thanks for your feedback and joy! 
I'll be live with yoga anytime on Friday the 2nd of October! Hope you'll join me for a slow flow and hip work! Lydia 
Lina S
I've really enjoyed the side bend variations. I feel taller! Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Lina S I hear you! Side bends are my jam! Hope you are well Lina, and thank you for taking the time to comment. Warmth, Lydia 
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial