Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Feet and Front Leg<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Feet and Front Leg
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Galina D
Thank you very much, Lydia! It was such a wonderful challenge, very useful for me
Lydia Zamorano
Galina Thank you! I hope you can use it again! Warmly, Lydia 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
My feet felt alive and were gently pulsating. A lovely sensation. Thanks for helping me reconnect with areas of my body that needed  to be refreshed and reinvigorated.  I will miss your calm gentle voice, so have decided to repeat  the challenge starting from tomorrow. Thanks Lydia.,Namaste. 
Lydia Zamorano
Glenford That is the best news! Thanks for letting me know! 
Silvia A
Thank you so much!! just finished the seven day challenge and it was amazing, so creative! I really enjoyed every class. 
Lydia Zamorano
Silvia This is the best news. Thank you so much for giving me the gift of this feedback. I hope you can share this series with friends and family who might find it supportive! Love! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I actually felt tears welling up under my closed eyelids as we finished up the sitting practice today. I've felt a sweet connection with you throughout these sessions - more so perhaps since I get to check in on you and your world via IG regularly : ) And I thought - maybe one day (when such things are again a possibility) I'll fly out to the mountains and follow an intensive with you!! A dream...   : )
Lydia Zamorano
Kate I would love that so much. Thank you for staying close! Love! Lydia 
Jeanne S
This is an evergreen practice, one I can return to again and again. Thank you Lydia.
Judi J
Thank you so much Lydia! I loved the series. FYI, I ended each day of our practice  with legs up the wall at the wall- aaahh!  My biggest challenge was yesterday- I had a hard time finding a room with just the right corner that would also give me a space to watch you on my IPad. After that, it was smooth sailing! Looking forward to another series. You are a gift!
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial