Yoga for Anxiety: Arriving Here and Now<br>Jillian Pransky

Yoga for Anxiety: Arriving Here and Now
Jillian Pransky

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Iā€™m really loving these practices. Your calm voice and attention to detail draw my mind inward to a place of peace and calm. Thank you Jillian šŸ™šŸ»
Jillian
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jenny for practicing here with me. I'm so glad you are enjoying the practices. Namaste.
Sylver M
That was amazing for my anxiety - thank you so much! I was struggling with shallow breath and not being able to be still - now I feel much calmer and am able to breathe xoxo
Jillian
@SylverĀ Thank you so much for practicing. I am really glad that it helped to deepen your breath and allow you to calm and grow more still. May you return to calm again and again.Ā  love jillianĀ 
Margit A
Thank you so much for these wonderful practices, Jillian! ItĀ“s my rescue currently! Love & blessings, Margit
Jillian
MargitĀ Thank you for practicing here with me. I'm so glad that it's serving you! May you be well. With love jillian
Roslyn G
This class really helped with my anxiety.
Jillian
RoslynĀ I am so happy to know that the practice has been helpful to you. May you continue to return to your breath and the ground over and over again. JillianĀ 
Amanda
Adore this series. Feels genius. Genuinely x
Jillian
2 people like this.
Amanda PĀ ... I'm so glad you are experiencing the depth of these simple, supportive, and easeful practices. And the secret ingredient is your own willingness to practice 'kindfully'.... thank you for practicing. With love jillian.

1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial