Keepin' it Real: Slow Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Slow Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
What a lovely and generous comment Harnam Kaur ... I'm a huge fan of moving slower in my own practice, much more time and space for discovery - and to simply enjoy the overall experience and not rush through to 'get it done' :)) Many many hugs and thanks to you :))
Kate M
2 people like this.
Easing into evening time with this luxuriously slow and thoughtful practice... sweet...!
Anna G
2 people like this.
Love your classes  Robert. Your attitude, your tone and your personality are always a pleasure. Thanks for being you x
Janet R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert.  First class with YogaAnytime and it was perfect for both my body and my mind.
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Janet and WELCOME TO YOGA ANYTIME!! :) So happy you stopped by! Nice to 'see' and ' meet you, all my best, Robert
Robert Sidoti
Hi Anna !! Can't believe I missed this sweet comment 5 months back :(  Thank you and hope you're doing well, especially during the circumstances we all find ourselves in right now. Are you still practicing here on Yoga Anytime? Big virtual hug!! Robert
Robert Sidoti
Gooood morning Kate ! It's been 5 months since your generous comment was posted - I did not see it :( How are you? Healthy and safe during this unfortunate situation I hope? Still with us at Yoga Anytime? Sending a big virtual hug and loads of positivity and gratitude to wherever you are! Robert
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti - thanks for reaching out! I'm well on this rainy day in Ottawa, and YogaAnytime is a godsend during these days of self-isolation: ) It's so funny that your comment showed up today. I was just contemplating taking on one of your challenges! I'll take this as a sign to move forward with that intention!! Hoping you and your loved ones are well. Spring Blessings...xok8mac
Robert Sidoti
Hiii Kate !! Hello from rainy Martha's Vineyard, must be having similar weather - I love it!! I'm so happy I came across your comment and we've connected - meant to be! Let me know how the challenge goes for you, I'll be right there with you along the way :) Spring blessings and good health to you and yours. Robert
Joan J
Lovely slow practice, with time to enjoy each posture.  This was soothing  opening, but I also felt the energy within me.  I so enjoy all your teachings🌾💮
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial